Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Another beauty I just had to post - I haven't tried it yet but as soon as keylimes get into the store here I'm going to try it!
- 1 3⁄4 cups finely gound graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar. Stir in butter. Combine until all crumbs are coated. Pat the mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9" springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- In large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, mascarpone and remaining sugar. Beat in egg. Add lime juice. Pour cheese mixture into pan. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 250°F Bake for 1 hour or until center is firm yet barely set. Cool completely, then refrigerate, covered.
This is good but a little tart for my taste