MC Baker's Note:
I would definitely substitute key lime juice if I had it, but this recipe was the best I could get without finding good key lime juice. Came out awesome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a food processor, blend pineapple, juices and zest.
- 3Put contents in a pot with liqueur and bring to a boil under medium heat. Lower to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4In mixer blend cream cheese until smooth. Then add condensed milk and egg yolks and mix to combine.
- 5Let pineapple mixture cool slightly, then add 1 cup mixture to cream cheese mixture. Allow to combine before adding rest of pineapple mixture.
- 6Pour mixture evenly into two graham cracker crusts and bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- 7After pies have started to set, remove and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 8Whip cream and add remaining Cointreau to whipped cream.
- 9To serve, slice pies into 8 slices and top with whipped cream and garnish with additional lime zest or lime slices.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Martini Pie
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 279.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of