Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this drink from Drinksmixer. It's really good.
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 splash prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 splash half-and-half
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
- Shake well, strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and serve.
- Optional: Coat rim of glass with crushed graham crakers and top with a squirt of whipped cream.
Boy did I love this drink! Sweet and creamy, loved the flavor and texture. I used Rosie's Sweet Lime juice instead of the sour mix. A new favorite - thanks for sharing the recipe!
Fabulous martini!! I used milk instead of the half and half, but I would recommend the cream. The milk separated a little bit due to the pineapple juice. Flavor is great! Smooth and creamy!!
Yummy! We have always made our Key Lime Martini's with 1/2 vanilla vodka and 1/2 KeKe Beach Key Lime Liqueur with a slice of lime for garnish and, of course, the rim of graham cracker crumbs. The KeKe Beach Liqueur isn't available in many parts of the country, so now there's a delicious alternative! Thanks for sharing.