- 295.73 ml pretzels, crushed
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 88.74 ml butter or 88.74 ml margarine, melted
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml lime juice
- 4.25 g package Kool-Aid lemon-lime powdered drink mix
- 226.79 g container whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed pretzels, sugar and butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Combine condensed milk, lime juice, and drink mix powder in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily.