1/1 Photo of Key Lime Margarita Pie
From Kraft Foods Magazine, Krafts describes this dessert as follows: "Using Lemon-Lime drink mix gives this scrumptious dessert a delightful tart, tangy flavor." Prep time does not include time in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crushed pretzels, sugar and butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- 2Combine condensed milk, lime juice, and drink mix powder in large bowl until well blended.
- 3Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- 4Freeze 6 hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Margarita Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.4
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 528.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kool-Aid lemon-lime powdered drink mix