- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- 24 low-fat graham crackers
- 1 (7 ounce) fat-free whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring with whisk.
- Pour mixture into the freezer can of a 2-quart ice-cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Spoon ice cream alternately with crushed graham crackers and whipping top into a freeze-safe container; freeze 2 hours or until firm.