Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Light and refreshing, and easy to make. You won't be disappointed.
Make and share this Key Lime Grouper recipe from Food.com.
- melt butter in cup in microwave.
- pour melted butter in baking dish and add key lime juice.
- place grouper fillets in juice (can use other types of fish too).
- cook grouper in oven at 350 degrees uncovered for 15minutes.
- remove grouper from oven and add tomatoes (about 2T on each) and parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce on each). Place back in oven for another 5 minutes.
- once fish cooked and flaky, remove from oven and add scallions on top. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.