Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Light and refreshing, and easy to make. You won't be disappointed.
- 4 grouper fillets
- 1 1⁄2 cups key lime juice
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, seasoned
- 1 cup scallion, diced
- 6 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- melt butter in cup in microwave.
- pour melted butter in baking dish and add key lime juice.
- place grouper fillets in juice (can use other types of fish too).
- cook grouper in oven at 350 degrees uncovered for 15minutes.
- remove grouper from oven and add tomatoes (about 2T on each) and parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce on each). Place back in oven for another 5 minutes.
- once fish cooked and flaky, remove from oven and add scallions on top. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.