1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A twist on the classic Key Lime Pie - the fudge adds a little richness (plus chocolate). The prep time includes the chilling time until the pie is done; you should add on several hours chilling after the pie is done before you serve it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and gelatin.
- 2Combine the yolks and milk and add to the sugar mixture.
- 3Cook until thickened and bubbling (~3-5minutes).
- 4Add the butter and lime juice.
- 5Cover and let cool for 30 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, roll out crust and place over bottom of 9 inch pie pan.
- 7Heat the fudge and pour into the crust; spread over bottom and sprinkle with nuts.
- 8Chill crust until fudge is cool.
- 9Stir the sour cream into the lime mixture and chill until the mixture will form mounds, then spread over the fudge.
- 10Whip the cream and powdered sugar and use to top the pie.
- 11Chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Fudge Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4392.3
- Calories from Fat 2480
- Total Fat 275.5 g
- Saturated Fat 121.4 g
- Cholesterol 808.1 mg
- Sodium 1996.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 446.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.0 g
- Sugars 263.8 g
- Protein 55.6 g