- 9 ounces canned evaporated milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 2 (16 ounce) packages confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese with evaporated milk until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add and bet in Marshmallow Crème, almond extract, Key lime juice and confectioners' sugar.
- Press into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Mix coconut and chopped nuts together.
- Sprinkle coconut mixture over fudge, and slightly press down.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces.