Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice, quick fruit salad with a key lime "sauce". Taken fom the "Quick & Easy" cookbook by Betty Crocker.
- 170.09 g container key lime pie yogurt
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 473.18 ml fresh pineapple chunks
- 236.59 ml strawberry (halves)
- 473.18 ml green grapes
- 236.59 ml blueberries
- 473.18 ml cantaloupe (cubed)
- 59.14 ml shredded coconut (toasted)
- Mix yogurt and orange juice.
- Layer fruit in order listed into a 2 1/2-quart clear glass bowl.
- Pour yogurt mixture over fruit and garnish with the coconut.
Wow!! I loved the key lime yogurt dressing with this fruit. I followed the recipe exactly, except I had red grapes instead of green. The picture didn't turn out well - it was much prettier than that, but I'm posting anyway since there isn't one yet. Great recipe. Thanks for sharing it.