So simple to make, and tasty too!
Make and share this Key Lime Frozen Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (32 ounce) containerof whole milk french vanilla yogurt
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Pour mixture into the freezer container of a 1 1 1/2 qt electric ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions (Instructions and times vary with each machine).
- Cover, and freeze until desired firmness.
I love key lime flavored anything. This really hit the spot!
Anyone who like key lime cannot say this is terrible ... it's a great dessert. I could only find the low fat yogurt in French Vanilla and it worked fine. I also used Nellie & Joe's key lime juice. The only thing I'll do differently next time is to split it up into two batches .. I have a 1 1/2 qt. ice cream maker and it was just a little too much ... would probably be fine in a 2 qt. machine.
This was delicious. Just like key lime pie. Mine was more like soft serve, but I used fat free yogurt so maybe that is why.