So simple to make, and tasty too!
Make and share this Key Lime Frozen Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (32 ounce) containerof whole milk french vanilla yogurt
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Pour mixture into the freezer container of a 1 1 1/2 qt electric ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions (Instructions and times vary with each machine).
- Cover, and freeze until desired firmness.