1/1 Photo of Key Lime Frozen Yogurt
1 hr 5 mins
So simple to make, and tasty too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (32 ounce) container of whole milk french vanilla yogurt
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1Whisk together all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- 2Pour mixture into the freezer container of a 1 1 1/2 qt electric ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions (Instructions and times vary with each machine).
- 3Cover, and freeze until desired firmness.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 50.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk