Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother and I adore some key lime action. This being said, boy, that stuff is fattening. But this recipe is NOT! It is from Prevention Magazine and uses fat free ingredients so you can enjoy the deliciousness of the Key Lime flavor sensation without guilt and your pants will still fit!
- 1 pint frozen yogurt (2 cups measured, vanilla, fat-free)
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (freshly squeezed from one lime)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend ingredients in a blender.
- Divide into 2 glasses.
- Serve & enjoy!