Recipe by San Marcos Sunshine
From Sam's Club magazine "Source"..the beautiful photo grabbed my eye. Key Lime Pie in a glass!..Serves 8 of your VERY best friends.
- 1⁄2 cup crushed graham cracker
- 2 fresh limes
- 12 ounces grey goose vodka (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 12 ounces light rum (1-1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice (or regular lime juice)
- 3⁄4 cup Coco Lopez (cream of coconut)
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a zester tool to cut lime twists or curls for garnish. Then slice one lime.
- Moisten rim of chilled martini or parfait glass with lime slice, then press the glasses into a saucer of graham cracker crumbs to coat.
- Combine liquid ingredients in a pitcher with ice to blend & chill.
- Strain into the rimmed glasses & garnish with a lime twist.
- Party time!