Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe is posted on the side of the Krusteaz box of key lime bars. I have modified it a bit. You can also use Krusteaz lemon bars, or mango bars. They are a huge hit whenever I bake them. enjoy
- 1 (19 1/3 ounce) boxkrusteaz key lime bar mix
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces Hershey white chips and macadamia nuts
- 2 limes, zest of
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream 1 butter and full pouch of key lime filling mix.
- Add 2 eggs and stir until blended.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and full pouch of complete crust.
- Add Hersheys white chips/macadamia mix and lime zest.
- Using a cookie scoop, form into tbs. balls.
- Roll dough in white sugar.
- place dough 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 18 minutes.
- Makes about 40 3' cookies.
I love these....... I did not have the white chocolate chips so I just used regular ones. BTW - my real name is Jan Marie, not Janice or Janet....is yours?