Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The inspiration for this pie was Alton Brown's Moo-Less Chocolate Pie.
Make and share this Key Lime Cream Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Drain liquid from tofu and place in blender.
- Add the Key Lime juice, Honey, and Cream Cheese, puree until smooth.
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Add to blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the filling into graham cracker crust.
- Garnish with Key Lime slices or zest (if desired).
- Refrigerate until cold (minimum of 2 hours).