Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
The inspiration for this pie was Alton Brown's Moo-Less Chocolate Pie.
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 lb silken tofu (from refrigerator section not foil packs)
- 1 cup key lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 (12 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Drain liquid from tofu and place in blender.
- Add the Key Lime juice, Honey, and Cream Cheese, puree until smooth.
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Add to blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the filling into graham cracker crust.
- Garnish with Key Lime slices or zest (if desired).
- Refrigerate until cold (minimum of 2 hours).