Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious with Margherita Cupcakes
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 4 -5 cups powdered sugar
- Beat butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add in lime juice and zest.
- Slowly mix in powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time.
- If it seems too runny add a little bit more powdered sugar.
This is SO GOOD! I only ended up using about 2 cups of powdered sugar, and I thought that was sweet enough. Now I just need to keep from eating all before I frost my cupcakes.
Used this recipe to go along with my Malibu coconut cupcakes!! Delicious!!