Recipe by Jostlori
From "Key Lime Desserts" by Joyce LaFray. I haven't made these yet, but they sound interesting!!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, unsifted
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon key lime juice
- 2 teaspoons key lime zest
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cornflakes cereal, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat together the butter and sugar until smooth. Add egg, key lime juice and zest. Mixture may appear curdled, but it is ok.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt and mix well to combine.
- Place the crushed cornflakes in a bowl and drop cookie batter by teaspoonfuls and toss to coat.
- Place cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 16 minutes. Cool on a rack.