- 2⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 4 cookie sheets)
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon grated key lime rind
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, divided
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, rind, juice, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Add 2/3 cup coconut, and beat at medium speed for 1 minute or until no longer grainy.
- Add sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating until well combined.
- Cover and chill 20 minutes.
- Shape crumb mixture into 24 balls, about 1 teaspoon each.
- Place remaining 1/3 cup coconut in a shallow bowl; roll balls in coconut.
- Refrigerate balls in an airtight container for up to one day.