Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light November 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, rind, juice, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- 2Add 2/3 cup coconut, and beat at medium speed for 1 minute or until no longer grainy.
- 3Add sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating until well combined.
- 4Cover and chill 20 minutes.
- 5Shape crumb mixture into 24 balls, about 1 teaspoon each.
- 6Place remaining 1/3 cup coconut in a shallow bowl; roll balls in coconut.
- 7Refrigerate balls in an airtight container for up to one day.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Coconut Snowballs
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk