Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Never tried this, but it sounds great.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 16 drops hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed rosemary (crush with spoon)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Crease a 9x13-inch baking dish and put in the chicken.
- Dot chicken with butter.
- Mix the lime juice and hot sauce together and pour over chicken.
- Mix all other ingredients together and sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake at 375 for one hour.
Diggy, The flavors were really great in this dish. (It may have been stronger than expected as I has to leave in a hurry on evening and left the chicken marinating until the next day.) Different and really tasty. Thanks for posting!
Excellent flavor. The seasoning on this chicken makes it extra special. Very tender. I halved the recipe and cooked it for only about 30 minutes.
So easy and very tasty! I used freshly squeezed limes, but didn't have time to marinate (next time I hope to). I covered my dish during baking and removed foil for the last 15-min. Result was Very Tender chicken with a delicious mild flavor. Will definitely make this one again!!