Want something sweet but not to rich? Great tropical flavor! Does not include the chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 2 quart rectangular baking dish; set aside.
- 2For crust: In medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into bottom of prepared baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, for filling: In large bowl, combine cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer on medium to high speed until combined. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in lime peel and lime juice. Pour filling over crust. Sprinkle with nuts.
- 4Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool in baking dish on wire rack for 30 minutes. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours (top will crack slightly). Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.2
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 172.1 mg
- Sodium 276.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: