Recipe by Manami
This was originally found on eaglebrand.com but have tweaked it a bit and now like it even better.
Top Review by elskatkat
We have made this for several occasions and it is always a hit! It is super creamy and slightly tangy. We have done the green swirl, but don't bother anymore. My husband just puts a lime twist on top of the cake and a little whipped cream for decoration. We have sometimes skipped the nuts, and it is good either way.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs or 1 1⁄4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- green food coloring (optional)
- crushed macadamia nuts, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 9" springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- On low speed, slowly add condensed milk, mix until smooth. Add eggs and flour; mix well and then add in key lime juice.
- Reserve 1/2 cup filling for marbling; stir in green food coloring.
- Pour white filling into pan, then spoon 1/2 cup green filling over white filling; swirl.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is set. Cool 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crushed macadamias.
- With thin knife, carefully loosen cheescake from side of pan.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.