Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a no cholesterol cake.
Make and share this Key Lime Cake recipe from Food.com.
- For the cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 10" bundt pan with non stick cooking spray.
- For the cake, combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at meedium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes (toothpick should come out clean).
- Cool in pan for 25 minutes.
- Poke hole into top of cake with a long tined fork.
- For the glaze: Combine all glaze ingredients and mix well with whisk.
- Pour over warm cake.
- Cool completely.
- Invert onto serving plate and dust with powdered sugar.
I took this to a Fourth of July BBQ, and it was eaten up quick! No one believed it was cholesterol free, either. I garnished it with some sliced key limes. So good! Thank you for sharing, Gingerbear!