1/1 Photo of Key Lime Bars T-R-L
Nana Lee's Note:
Here's a great Key Lime bar for us Parrotheads! ENJOY!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar (or Splenda)
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature, cut into pieces
- 1 cup flour
- 2Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 4Just remember to line the pan with foil and leave an overhang, this will make it easier to remove the whole thing and cut them.
- 5In food processor combine sugars, and butter.
- 6Pulse a few times to incorporate.
- 7Add 1 cup flour and pulse a few times more to pebbly consistency.
- 8Press mixture over bottom of a greased 8-inch square pan.
- 9Bake 20 minutes until edges begin to brown.
- 10Remove to rack to cool.
- 12Combine lime juice, eggs, sugar and flour.
- 13Beat for 1 minute on medium until slightly frothy.
- 14Pour over cooled crust and return to oven until filling is set about 30 minutes.
- 15Allow to cool completely in pan.
- 16Dust with confectioners sugar.
- 17Cut into 2 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Bars T-R-L
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 72.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g