1/2 Photos of Key Lime Bars
I love lime and these are tasty. For a triple lime zap mix confectioners sugar with more key lime juice and drizzle on the cooled bars before you dust with confectioners sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Mix together 1 1/4 cups flour, graham cracker crumbs, butter and confectioners sugar to form a soft dough.
- 3Press the dough into an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan and bake until lightly browned, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- 4While the crust is baking, beat together the sugar, lime juice, remaining 1/4 cup flour, eggs, and lime peel until well mixed.
- 5Pour over the hot crust and return the pan to the oven.
- 6Bake until set, around 20 minutes or so.
- 7Cool on a wire rack and then cut into bars.
- 8Dust with confectioners sugar.
- 9These freeze well.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Key Lime Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 159.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 40.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g