Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
You will need 4 3" cans for this recipe...
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup melted white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup warm lime Jell-O gelatin
- Rub margarine on inside of can on sides and bottom.press crumbs firmly -- chill while making batter.
- Mix cream cheese till smooth.add sour cream, and beaten egg, mix well.
- Blend in melted chocolate and remaining ingredients --
- Pour equal amounts into each prepared can.
- Bake at 325* for 25-30 minutes or until center is jiggly and edges are semi-set.DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- Remove from oven and let cool 1 hour.
- Run smooth knife around inside of can and invert onto saucer.
- Invert again onto serving plate.
- Top with whipped topping and sliced star fruit or a thin lime slice.