Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husbands favorite dish!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 (12 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- desired amount mashed potatoes
- desired amount of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook up ground beef; drain off fat.
- Add tomato soup and seasonings.
- Simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Add green beans and corn.
- Put in baking dish, top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve topped with cheese.
This recipe was a real kid pleaser! All three of mine age 1 to 10 gobbled it up! I only had one can of tomato soup so that's all I used. I'm not sure I'd like it with three cans... but left everything else the same and it was good! Thanks a bunch!
I added cheddar cheese in the mix and then topped it with more cheddar cheese. In our house you can never have too much cheese. This was a quick and simple recipe.
My kids really loved this! I made it for supper tonight...I especially liked the flavor of the two seasonings together...it was fast and easy to make...I used instant potatoes to save time...