Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this from Copy Kat Chat.
Make and share this Kevi's Classic Grilled Pork Juice Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce, dark
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 medium onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, dark
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Marinate pork a minimum of 4 hours or over night.
- Remove pork from marinade and boil marinade. This will kill all the bugs.
- Grill pork, turning and basting often, with boiled marinade.