Recipe by Jheryn
My family has always loved getting spicy meatballs at parties and functions. I decided to try my own version of these treats and this is what I created. I am asked all the time to bring these to various functions or just because. I hope you enjoy.
- 80 frozen meatballs
- 40 ounces barbecue sauce
- 1 cup spicy brown mustard
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- This makes a HUGE batch. You can half everything if you would like to make less. It can also be made carb friendly by using Carbwell barbeque sauce.
- Combine all ingredients except meatballs in a large bowl and blend together with a whisk.
- Place meatballs in a large crockpot. Pour barbeque sauce mixture over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 hours and then on low for 2 hours.