Recipe by SashasMommy
Recipe my husband had scribbled down and stuck on the fridge. I'm not sure he remembered it correctly, I made it once and it was pretty thin sauce. We need to get with his mother and find out the real deal.
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato soup
- 0.5 (14 ounce) can water
Directions See How It's Made
- In big pot 3/4 full of water, add 1 TBSP salt.
- Bring water to boil, add rigatoni.
- Cook 15 minutes or until soft. Drain and set aside.
- In pan melt 1 TBSP margarine, then add beef (salt and pepper to taste) and brown beef.
- Add can of tomato soup and 1/2 can water.
- Serve sauce over pasta.