- 1⁄2 kg very lean ground beef (beef or lamb)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or 2 cloves crushed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 -2 chopped green chili
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and blend together.
- Form into sausages 4" long and 1" diameter.
- Push a wood or metal skewer through each sausage end to end and put under a very hot grill, turning occasionally until cooked Serve with salad and yogurt mint sauce.