Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cocktail Sauce with a kick.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3 teaspoons nonpareil capers, roughly chopped
- 2 -3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 -4 dashes hot sauce (Tabasco, Franks, etc)
- Mix together well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with peeled shrimp.
- Also great as a dip for different types of cheese cut up into bite size chunks.
For years, I've made a pretty basic cocktail sauce, it was good but not great. Found this recipe, tried it and this IS great!!!! The capers and the worcestershire sauce just bring this to life! It has that special touch that just is terrific! Thanks for posting this!