Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious, easy, quick pasta sauce. Light and good for thin noodles. Also can be frozen.
- 283.49 g can baby clams, drained
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can Contadina diced tomatoes or 2 large peeled, diced ripe tomatoes (Italian or pasta style works well)
- dried oregano or fresh oregano
- 177.44 ml black olives, pitted,sliced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- Saute garlic with entire can of tomatoes (with juice) in olive oil over med.
- high heat in large frying pan.
- Add wine, clams, olives and oregano.
- Heat to boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately over linquine or spaghetti.
Excellente'. The only two things I adjusted were adding 6-7 cloves of garlic, and 3/4 cup of white wine.... oh, and kalamata olives instead of black. Thanks for the great dinner!
Yum, quick, easy and very good. A nice change from the traditional sauce, much lighter and less acid. Thanks for posting the recipe
Great recipe! I made it with red wine because it was what I had on hand and it turned out great. Top with cheddar cheese or any other ... wonderful!