Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious, easy, quick pasta sauce. Light and good for thin noodles. Also can be frozen.
Make and share this Kevin's Favorite Tomatoes and Clams pasta sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 283.49 g can baby clams, drained
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can Contadina diced tomatoes or 2 large peeled, diced ripe tomatoes (Italian or pasta style works well)
- dried oregano or fresh oregano
- 177.44 ml black olives, pitted,sliced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- Saute garlic with entire can of tomatoes (with juice) in olive oil over med.
- high heat in large frying pan.
- Add wine, clams, olives and oregano.
- Heat to boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately over linquine or spaghetti.
Excellente'. The only two things I adjusted were adding 6-7 cloves of garlic, and 3/4 cup of white wine.... oh, and kalamata olives instead of black. Thanks for the great dinner!
Yum, quick, easy and very good. A nice change from the traditional sauce, much lighter and less acid. Thanks for posting the recipe
Great recipe! I made it with red wine because it was what I had on hand and it turned out great. Top with cheddar cheese or any other ... wonderful!