2 hrs 15 mins
This recipe comes from my uncle Kevin he takes it to Glamis every year and it is always a big hit with the moter heads. For this recipe you will need a spring form pan. When baking this recipe you should not open the oven door till it is complete Also it must be exactly 1/4 cup leveled off flour or it dose not turn out good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay butter and cream cheese out for a hour or so till they are nice and soft.
- 2Put a pan of water on the bottom shelf of your oven.
- 3Preheat Oven to 450° Degrees.
- 4Mix gram cracker crumbs with the softened 4 tablespoons of butter and the 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- 5Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the spring form pan and about half way up the sides.
- 6In a large bowl mix the 4 8oz packages of softened cream cheese and the 1 1/2 cups of sugar until smooth. Then mix in the 3/4 cup of whole milk until smooth. Then mix in the 4 eggs 1 egg at a time mix just enough to incorporate then add the next egg and so on. Then mix in the 1 1/8 Cups sour cream the flour the 1 1/8 table spoon pure vanilla extract the juice from 1/2 of a lemon and mix till smooth.
- 7Pour the cheese cake mixture into the spring form pan.
- 8Put the spring form pan on the top shelf of the oven and bake at 450° degrees for 10 minutes. Do not open the oven door.
- 9Turn the temperature of the oven down to 250° degrees and bake for another 1 hour and 20 minutes. Do not open the oven door.
- 10Turn the oven off and let the cheese cake sit in the oven for 1 hour.
- 11Remove the cheesecake from the oven and refrigerate it overnight.
- 12Enjoy :P.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kevin's Famous Hint of Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.8
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.7 g
- Cholesterol 252.3 mg
- Sodium 562.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: