Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Hot pasta smoothered in mayonnaise and italian dressing. A teenagers dream or at least for my teen age friends and myself. I got this recipe from some friends "Kevin & Sue" many years ago when I was still a teenager. I loved this easy comfort food. We ate this for our dinner and sometimes snacks. This must be eaten warm or it's just not the same. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did! This brings back so many great memories for me!
- 16 ounces pasta, of choice (it was whatever was on hand, useually penne)
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing (liquid kind like Wise Bone)
- 32 ounces mayonnaise (regular was used)
- Cook the pasta of choice till cooked not over cooked but not el dente. Drain good.
- Scoop some in a cereal bowl, mix in italian dressing and mayonnaise to taste. We always made ours creamy looking. Eat right away.