1/1 Photo of Kettle Korn Cookies
I came across the Amazon blog Al Dente's recipe for Popcorn Cookies, which were not only completely whole grain but vegan! I had a few problems getting the mixture originally posted to come together into anything other than sandy crumbs, so I modified along the way until I was rewarded with a sticky batter ready for the pan. I played around by using a mixture of raw sugar, Krisda's stevia baking blend and Nature's Agave delicious, rich amber agave syrup as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups popped popcorn (kettle corn style)
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons stevia, baking blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar (or honey)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and run the machine until a dough forms.
- 3Drop by tablespoonfuls on parchment or silicone lined cookie sheets (5 per sheet).
- 4Bake 12 minutes and cool completely on the sheets.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kettle Korn Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 116.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: