1/1 Photo of Kettle Korn Cookies
I came across the Amazon blog Al Dente's recipe for Popcorn Cookies, which were not only completely whole grain but vegan! I had a few problems getting the mixture originally posted to come together into anything other than sandy crumbs, so I modified along the way until I was rewarded with a sticky batter ready for the pan. I played around by using a mixture of raw sugar, Krisda's stevia baking blend and Nature's Agave delicious, rich amber agave syrup as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups popped popcorn (kettle corn style)
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons stevia, baking blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar (or honey)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and run the machine until a dough forms.
- 3Drop by tablespoonfuls on parchment or silicone lined cookie sheets (5 per sheet).
- 4Bake 12 minutes and cool completely on the sheets.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kettle Korn Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 116.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: