Recipe by SJGFR
Derived from the famous bulletproof coffee, except using tea, ghee, and coconut oil. Get creative with the kinds of tea you use...there's a lot you can do to mix it up. For example, I love using Numi Chai and Tazo Cinnamon Spice together. This is a fantastic breakfast and travels well. I also drink a decaf version at night as an after-dinner snack. #fatfast #paleo #kekwick #atkins #glutenfree #keto
- 16 ounces water
- 2 tea bags
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- no carb artificial sweetener, I use Table Top Just Like Sugar (all natural, no carbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the tea, set aside.
- Melt the ghee in a different container (I use a magic bullet so I just add the ghee to that cup and microwave it).
- Add coconut oil and vanilla to the melted ghee.
- Pour tea from mug into the magic bullet cup. Screw bottom on and blend until mixed thoroughly.