- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed, well drained
- 4 tablespoons ketjap manis
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet or wok, spray wiht Pam.
- Over medium heat brown the onions (apprx 8 minutes).
- Add mushrooms and cook until the are lightly browned(4 min).
- Add spinach and flip it getting the mushrooms & onions all through it.
- Do not over cook just cook it long enough to heat through & wilt (3 min).
- Add the ketjap manis and stir through (2 minutes).