1/1 Photo of Ketjap Manis Spinach Plus
Ketjap Manis is a sweet soy sauce - there are several recipes for it here on Zaar or you may purchase it ready made. It adds another dimension to the spinach. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet or wok, spray wiht Pam.
- 2Over medium heat brown the onions (apprx 8 minutes).
- 3Add mushrooms and cook until the are lightly browned(4 min).
- 4Add spinach and flip it getting the mushrooms & onions all through it.
- 5Do not over cook just cook it long enough to heat through & wilt (3 min).
- 6Add the ketjap manis and stir through (2 minutes).
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ketjap Manis Spinach Plus
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 129.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: