Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This vinaigrette is based on the humble tomato ketchup and combines ingredients you’re bound to have in your cupboard with plenty of fresh herbs to make a really tasty vinaigrette for fish or chicken. Try it with salmon fillets or roast chicken. A Marco-Pierre White recipe.
- 208.19 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml tomato ketchup
- 29.58 ml chopped shallots
- 14.79 ml chopped tarragon
- 14.79 ml chopped chives
- 14.79 ml chopped parsley or 14.79 ml basil
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.65 ml Tabasco sauce
- 4.92 ml white wine vinegar
- fresh herb (to garnish, e.g. parsley, chervil, basil or tarragon)
- Mix the olive oil and ketchup together. Add the chopped shallots, herbs, Worcestershire sauce and around ten drops of Tabasco®, or to taste. Mix everything together.