Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This vinaigrette is based on the humble tomato ketchup and combines ingredients you’re bound to have in your cupboard with plenty of fresh herbs to make a really tasty vinaigrette for fish or chicken. Try it with salmon fillets or roast chicken. A Marco-Pierre White recipe.
- 7⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- fresh herb (to garnish, e.g. parsley, chervil, basil or tarragon)
- Mix the olive oil and ketchup together. Add the chopped shallots, herbs, Worcestershire sauce and around ten drops of Tabasco®, or to taste. Mix everything together.