Recipe by Terry Davis
Make at home without preservatives, this is a basic recipe that you can add what you like to change taste.
- 793.78 g can tomatoes, use any you want crushed, whole etc
- 177.44 ml vinegar
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 19.71 ml salt, kosher is my favorite
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 118.29 ml honey, local raw is best
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 1 hour.
- If it is the consistency that you like (not to runny) then remove from heat.
- Pour into a bottle with tight fitting lid and place in refrigerator.