1 hr 10 mins
Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
Make at home without preservatives, this is a basic recipe that you can add what you like to change taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients to blender and process until smooth.
- 2Pour into a pot and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce to a simmer and cook for 1 hour.
- 4If it is the consistency that you like (not to runny) then remove from heat.
- 5Pour into a bottle with tight fitting lid and place in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ketchup, Homemade
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g