Baby Kato's Note:
This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT8 - India. This recipe was found on Indian Food Forever. This is a delicious, tempting shake made with almonds and saffron leaves. Please note that the prep time is for the soaking of almonds, while the cooking time is for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the almonds for 6-7 hours in the milk.
- 2Now warm the milk and almond mixture and add the saffron leaves to the warmed milk.
- 3Next blend the almonds, saffron leaves, sugar and milk in a mixer.
- 4Ground the cardamon to a fine powder and mix it into the milk mixture.
- 5Place in fridge and chill for 2 - 3 hours.
- 6Pour the flavored milk into chilled glass along with some crushed ice.
- 7This is best when served chilled.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kesar Badam Shake - India
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 77.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: