Recipe by grandma2969
to keep toothpicks from burning, soak them in water for 10 minutes before adding chicken I would use chicken broth instead of bourbon..recipe calls for teriyaki basting and glaze sauce
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- combine teriyaki sauce, bourbon (broth) honey, mustard and pepper --
- brush mixture evenly over chicken.
- roll up chicken and wrap with bacon slices --
- secure chicken with toothpicks.
- grill over medium-hot coals.for 15-20 minutes.turning and basting frequently.
- until juices run clear.