Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe that is always present at Kentucky Derby parties. This makes a lot of punch. You might want to scale it down as I think it comes up with around 36-40 (8 ounce) servings. Great for taking to a cookout or get-together.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (32 ounce) can orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle white cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 gallon weak tea
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- lemon slice
- orange slice
- Combine water and sugar in saucepan, and cook to form syrup.
- Remove saucepan from heat; cool.
- Combine all juices and tea.
- Add syrup, and mix well.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Pour mixture into large container, and add ginger ale when ready to serve. Garnish with lemon and orange slices.