- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add chicken and brown on all sides.
- Remove from skillet, reserving drippings.
- Place chicken in an 11x7 inch baking dish.
- Add vinegar and next 5 ingredients to reserved drippings in skillet, stirring to loosen browned particles that cling to bottom.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake chicken at 325 degrees for 45 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes more.
- Serve over rice.