Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This smells wonderful when you are grilling.
- 10 tablespoons Bourbon
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Marinate steaks for at least 2 hours but preferably longer.
- Grill the steaks over an outdoor grill for best flavor (and to tempt your neighbors with the wonderful smell!).
Awesome. We used it on moose steaks and I boiled down the marinade and added some HP steak sauce to cut down the tang from the booze and what a great sauce for the steaks.
We used this marinade on K.C. strips and let me tell you, this was WONDERFUL. The whole family loved it! Thanks for a great recipe. We will use this quite often now that it is grilling season. You need to try this one.
Very nice marinade. Our steaks where so tender and juicy. Thanks for posting this recipe.