Recipe by Banana Nut Bakery
This is also called Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie -- either way, it's amazing! I obtained this recipe from an elderly woman at church who had been making it in Lexington, Kentucky since she was a little girl.
Top Review by 5086-chef
This pie is fantastic, it is just a fantastic dessert that everyone of my residents i serve it to love it. I add just a couple of splashes of bourbon to it. makes it just fantastic.
- 2 frozen pie crusts
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugars, vanilla, corn syrup, butter and flour.
- Spread half of the nuts and chocolate chips into each of the pie crusts.
- Pour half of the egg mixture into each crust over the chips and pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until middle of pie is set.