Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law and is my husband's favorite pound cake.
Make and share this Kentucky Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together self-rising flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add egg yolks, pineapple, oil and water.
- Mix well.
- Fold in egg whites and nuts.
- Pour into floured and greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Cool and remove from pan.
- Glaze: Combine butter, brown sugar and milk in saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool 2 minutes.
- Brush over cooled cake.