Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This recipe is from our electric co-op. I like it because it is relatively inexpensive to make, serves quite a bit, and is not necessarily diabetic-friendly, but has no added sugar. The carbs are from the fruit juice. Passive time is chill time for the ingredients.
- 4 quarts unsweetened brewed tea, chilled
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice, chilled
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 (2 liter) bottles club soda, chilled
- orange slice
- lemon slice
- of fresh mint, crushed
- Combine tea, apple, and pineapple juices and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add club soda, fruit slices, and mint immediately before serving.
- Serve over ice.
We enjoyed this but would use a bit of sugar for our tastes next time.