Recipe by kzbhansen
This reminds me of a Giant chocolate chip cookie pie with nuts!! Very good! See variations at the bottom of directions for diffrent flavors
Top Review by ElizaJ
I was randomly searching pie recipes and came across this one. I had all of the ingredients on hand. It was simple and fast. That's my style! It's also delicious! I'd suggest if making your own self-rising flour to measure carefully. Two of my 3 pies ballooned a bit too much! More to savour!
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml self rising flour
- 236.59 ml walnuts or 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 118.29 ml butter, melted and cooled
- 283.49 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 9 inch graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix sugar and flour in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add the nuts, eggs, butter and chocolate chips and vanilla to the sugar/flour mixture and mix together.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool Completely.
- Use mint chips instead of chocolate chips.
- use 2 tsp of rum or bourbon instead of vanilla.